An image of pound coins
An image of pound coins
 

Cost and Criteria

Apprenticeships

How much does it cost?

 

 Age at start of course  How the cost is covered
 16-18  Full cost covered by the government.
 19+  Government pays 90% and the remaining 10% will need to be paid for by your empoyer.

 

For more information about the government funding and criteria, visit the link below:

Funding Guide 17/18

 

More up to date new and information can also be found on: 
https://www.gov.uk/government/organisations/skills-funding-agency

 

24+ Learning Loans

If you are aged 24 or over and considering studying a further education course at Level 3 or above there are some important changes you should know about the way government support will work.  You will now need to pay course fees to study level 3 or 4, or an Advanced or Higher Apprenticeship.

You can now apply for a 24+ Advanced Learning Loan to help pay for either part of all of your course fees. You won't need to pay back the loan until you are working and earning over £21,000 per year. 

For more information you can download the government fact sheet and frequently asked questions below.

24+ Learning Loans Fact Sheet
24 plus loan.pdf
Adobe Acrobat document [65.7 KB]

Private Courses

TrainPlus are delivering a range of privately funded courses, ranging from short courses, essential CPD (such as Emergency First Aid, Paediatric First Aid and Food Safety) to QCF Level 5 qualifications in Leadership and Management.

 

For a complete list of available courses and prices, please call on 01268 574299 or email: info@trainplus.co.uk


Where to find us:

TrainPlus Ltd

73a High Street

Wickford

SS12 9AQ


Phone: 01268 574299

Email: info@trainplus.co.uk

What's new?

Expanded business hours

We're now open earlier to serve you better.

New online presence

Now you can find current information about our services online.

Click below to log into SmartAssessor

Recommend this page on:

Company No. 6795744

Disclaimer: we do not accept liabilty from problems that may arise from downloading materials from this website.

Print Print | Sitemap
2012© TrainPlus Ltd